Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

• The Wolfsnouts stay cooler and breathes easier than the winter type modified ski masks on the market. And you can wear them wet to make them even cooler.
    The comfort level is unmatched!
    Diagram_atv-utv-dust-mask-nose_fixsport_copy-600x569.jpg

The super soft filter foam, touching your face, wicks the moisture away from your face. giving a much cooler feeling.
    Check out our website for more colors and styles. www.wolfsnout.com

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wolfsnout® dust mask and goggles are unparalleled in effectiveness, comfort, and durability. We also offer a range of other quality products all at affordable prices. Please browse our website to see all our products as well as actual reviews from our loyal customers. Give us a try and let us make you a loyal customer too!

Shop - Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands. I invented the Wolfsnout® off road dust mask to protect my son and I while riding offroad. Over the last 7 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the masks and the means to manufacture it. Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory. Your purchase today is guaranteed …You love it, or send it back for a full refund.
Tim Wilcox, founder, Wolfsnout llc. A USA manufacturing company.

https://wolfsnout.net/dust-mask-goggles-accessories-for-off-road-riding/

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Wolfsnout masks were designed to be tolerable on a hot day. Not to restrict ones breathing and to provide all day comfort. The patented under nose concept works perfect with goggles. They are a cost effective solution to an old problem. They are washable and reusable for a lasting value.
Wolfsnout® dust mask and goggles are unparalleled in effectiveness, comfort, and durability. We also offer a range of other quality products all at affordable prices. Please browse our website to see all our products as well as actual reviews from our loyal customers. Give us a try and let us make you a loyal customer too!

https://wolfsnout.net/

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wolfsnout® Features

• Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.
• Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!
• Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
• Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
• Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
• Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
• The perfect fit with any helmet & goggles.
• Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
• Unbeatable comfort.
• Washable and reusable…A lasting value.
• Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
• For all off road sports. Great for landscaping too.

https://wolfsnout.net/

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Patented, under nose filter design allows for a perfect fit with goggles. Unlike other masks It won’t cause pain to the top of your nose or prevent your goggles from sealing. Your nose and mouth aren’t confined in the same breathing chamber, giving a better, free breathing feeling.

The comfort level is amazing!

Shop - Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All-Sport.png

The Wolfsnout® is Guaranteed to be the best for hot weather, the coolest atv dust mask or your money back. The Wolfsnout ‘s patented design allows it to easily and comfortably hold it’s self in place by gently expanding between your face and the chin guard. If you do not use a full face helmet, we do offer the Wolfsnout® All Sport. It’s easy to rinse out, and there are no filters to replace. Racers love the Wolfsnout® because you can drink with your hydration tube without taking it out. Made in the USA.

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Wolfsnout masks were designed to be tolerable on a hot day. Not to restrict ones breathing and to provide all day comfort. The patented under nose concept works perfect with goggles. They are a cost effective solution to an old problem. They are washable and reusable for a lasting value.

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The All Sport dust mask is guaranteed to be the easiest ATV/UTV dust mask to wear and breathe through on your long rides! The Wolfsnout® All Sport has patented the uniquely comfortable under nose filter to work perfectly every ride and it can be worn under all types of helmets — or without a helmet at all!

https://wolfsnout.net/shop/riding-accessories/all-sport-off-road-dust-mask/

/\ Click Here!/\

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands, I invented the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask to protect my son and I while riding offroad. Over the last 7 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask and the means to manufacture it. Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory. Your purchase today is guaranteed.

It’s easy to rinse out the dust, dirt and grime from those dirty forest trails or sandy dunes without expensive dust mask filters to replace and no masks to throw away. Just wash it with some soap and water and squeeze out the excess water and you’re good to go – you can even wear it wet!

http://www.wolfsnout.net

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,684 Posts
I received mine about 2 weeks ago. Best dust mask I've ever tried. High quality, excellent customer service. 4 stars.

·
Premium Member
7,692 Posts
I received mine about 2 weeks ago. Best dust mask I've ever tried. High quality, excellent customer service. 4 stars.
It looks uncomfortable, how comfortable is it? Tim

1 - 20 of 29 Posts