Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a couple more rides in my shop this morning after a friend dropped off his rentals..... I think it needs some yellow added in myself.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like that Honda trail 70

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Your buddy rents out these machines?
Where is he located or company name?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
nice ! ya im looking for a atc70 , to do a 125 motor swap on

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
nice ! ya im looking for a atc70 , to do a 125 motor swap on
I sold one complete running atc70 and one torn down and sand blasted over the summer. Damn things are money pits. To build one with s larger motor, new plastics and wheel/ tire combo you are almost 3k. I said EFF that and bought a raptor 250 for my daughter.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks I love that little trail 70 to. It has a lifan 125 in it and hauls ass. Benzo, I might sell the ATC for the right price, we have lots of parts for it too. What Rhino parts do you still have

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I sold one complete running atc70 and one torn down and sand blasted over the summer. Damn things are money pits. To build one with s larger motor, new plastics and wheel/ tire combo you are almost 3k. I said EFF that and bought a raptor 250 for my daughter.
i know i can see it already if i can get something cheap i might ! but other then that i think the new mav will keep me busy again , lol

thanks I love that little trail 70 to. It has a lifan 125 in it and hauls ass. Benzo, I might sell the ATC for the right price, we have lots of parts for it too. What Rhino parts do you still have
pm me price ! sold all my rhino parts in 2 days on craigs and RF ! - i do have stock air box clutch parts belt starter new alloy sport front spare tire in dash cd player marine holer with face cover and back pocket,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts