Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone inspected their brakes yet? How are your pads wearing? How do your rotors look? Are you squeaking?

·
Registered
128 Posts
pulled mine apart last week because ive not been happy with them, hate to say it but the wifes XP9 has the edge when it comes to brakes, might be the extra weight but i doubt it altho i was hoping they would get better as time went on they have not so im going to try different pads when the time comes, we seem to wear our brakes out faster than most my customers and im not sure about that either but we all drive differently at the end of the day

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a little squeak from time to time. Hardly ever use the break. Eng breaking works great even going down long steep downgrades. Two other Maverick owners say their's squeak form time to time.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I never use my brakes but the damn things still drive me crazy squeaking.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Mine squeaks from time to time in the rear. Once they heat up all the squeaking goes away. Most of it is gone now though.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Mine squeak to lol mixture of dirt and shitty pads

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have less than 20 miles on mine and the rotors look like they have deposits on them, kinda blackish grey color, not gaulded but strange looking, hasent been wet yet so i dont think its rust

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
mine squeaked when i pulled it out of the show room ! no joke

1 - 12 of 12 Posts