Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking the Mav. Up for its first run in the mtns. In the AM. Hope everything stays together.

Will report tomorrow with pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
keep us posted

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
cvt warranty good for 12 months

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
you should be fine, we ran hell out of ours in the mountains of the Paiute trails. up rock piles, all out speed, in rocky rutted out side of the mountain 3000 feet drop trails, in the pouring down rain coming down a rutted out mountain trail, slop, mud, water, we did it all. not a single issue. just be sure to use low when going technical slow.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Put 50 miles of mtn roads and rocks on the Mav. Today. I'm in total love! The suspension works great at high speed (slow speed sutter bumps leave something to be desired). No issues and ran like a raped ape. Let my bro with a XP 4seater take it for a rip and he came back with a huge ass grin from ear to ear. He muttered something in regards to being like a trophy truck, got in his RZR and rode off.

My buddy and his kid

What a great day in the Northwest!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You just ruined your Rzr buddy. Now he will always be wishing he owned a Mav.
Ha ha

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey bigtruck, what trail or where is that at. next july we come back up that way again and would love to be at the top of the mountain like your picture
Let me know when your back... Would love to show you the area.. It's the Clockums above Ellensburg,

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You just ruined your Rzr buddy. Now he will always be wishing he owned a Mav.
Ha ha
Funny story with that... He was going to order a Max, at the time I still owned my Polaris and I did everything in my power to keep him on a Poo. He bought the XP. When I bought the Mav. I thought he was gonna kill me. LMAO!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is frekin classic. The ole bait & switch worked to perfection. But hey, that's what happens when a person can't make an intelligent decision on their own.

Reactions: BigTruck

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Funny story with that... He was going to order a Max, at the time I still owned my Polaris and I did everything in my power to keep him on a Poo. He bought the XP. When I bought the Mav. I thought he was gonna kill me. LMAO!

So look at it this way, you will always have him to remind you of how great a decision you made to get the Maverick :question:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Can you believe we've been without rain for about 3 weeks in the rainiest month of the year? Not complaining mind you but looks like you are taking advantage of it? Nice pics, maybe I could get you to share 'exactly' where you went and the directions to the trail head. Maybe we could get together sometime?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Luuuuuuke! Luuuuuuuuke! Feeeel the force!

Stays together? I thought you bought a Maverick? Maybe you owned a RZR previously and had a bad experience :haha:

RiP

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Luuuuuuke! Luuuuuuuuke! Feeeel the force!

Stays together? I thought you bought a Maverick? Maybe you owned a RZR previously and had a bad experience :haha:

RiP

I did own a RZR before the Mav. Would have owned another one had I not gotten the deal I did on this one. I had zero problems with my RZR. But im in totla love with my Maverick and dont look back.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice view

1 - 19 of 19 Posts