Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried using the wireless speakers u can hook up to your phone via bluetooth or however? Im just curious if they are loud enuff to hear. You can get them at very reasonable prices on ebay.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had a buddy who used one on a sport atv, he had a bag that strapped on right over the tank so it was pointed up at his face. It did okay in that respect he was only about 2 feet from it at any given time while riding.

You'll be limited to one speaker paired up at a time as i'm not aware of any phone/device that will transmit to multiple bluetooth receivers simultaneously. So you couldn't buy six of them and play through them all at once. I feel like you would probably get better sound out of a set of bluetooth headphones or earbuds though.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I used one in my maverick before I got something else. It worked it was ok way better than listening to my wife tell me we need music

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
just buy an intercom and wire your ipod to it. I have been thinking of buying a DR Dre pill or Jawbone jambox for the times we take a beer break on the side of the trail.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i use the Braven 855s the following is right off there web site... 20 watts of stunning stereo, 20 hours of playtime, portable tablet charging and True Wireless daisy chaining, all wrapped in a rugged, water resistant shell.
i just pair it up with my phone and run my Sirius or listen to the music loaded on my phone. the unit is portable so i use it around the house, garage ect...
for the size of this thing it puts out some remarkable sound. I mounted a phone cradle on the grab bar near my shifter for quick access to my phone and use the 12volt plug to keep my phone plugged in and charging all the time.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
thats pretty slick….

·
Registered
502 Posts
Good job Bill,I really like the lil phone/iPod holder

·
Registered
58 Posts
thanks guys I needed some fast tunes via bluetooth and this works well. probably going to upgrade this winter and just use this around the house or at camp around the fire or something like that.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts