Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
SInce your new 2020 MavT arrives soon, be aware that nearly all Can-Am 2018-2020 OEM accessories will be compatible with that model as well as MavS 2-door variants (other than some suspension and engine items). When I bought mine new 26+ months ago, far fewer accessories were available then by Can-Am or aftermarket. So much more now! If you're shopping full coverage windshields, some are designed to work with specific roofs, i.e., the Can-Am plastic Sport Roof is truncated at the leading edge to not encroach on a full windshield if installed. I only wanted partial coverage, thus chose the Can-Am "half" windshield (more like a third), which works well to help deflect wind and dust, though its compound curve creates a visual distortion when ascending a trail. Even so, it's a keeper for me...

422 Posts
2019 and 2020 take the same accessories Correct ????
I offer this one if your interested? Full glass and high quality. DWA builds some of the nicest windshields out there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Commander had a split-tilt windshield and it was awesome BUT the compound curve also distorted my vision--i found a couple that tilt open up to about 6" the compound curve is lower so i hope its out of my vision for the most part !!! Thanks !!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I offer this one if your interested? Full glass and high quality. DWA builds some of the nicest windshields out there.
Do you know if the can am wiper works with it on the x3 ?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
550 Posts
I got the factory one on my x3 but now I would offer a suggestion to look at the ones the companies make that are both aluminum and glass with vents below the glass at times the inside get toasty

One dude at the desert bar had a powered tilt up glass one

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have had one of these since 2011 on Commanders--love the tilt option to help with the heat and DUST !!!!!
006.JPG
007.JPG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts