Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dirt Warrior glass windshield. It is becoming clear that i need a windshield washer for it. What are my options?

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Not sure about that specific window but you can find several off the shelf options to add one. Or you can by the bent metal wiper kit and retro fit it. It comes with a plug at the wiper so you can take the window off and leave the switch and harness In place. Most do not offer a wiper with water except bro and it is really spendy. I thought i would get an aftermarket kit and install, but found a water bottle works really good and is much cheaper.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
See if you can fashion the emp or bent metal wiper to your windshield. I used a universal water reservoir and jets from amazon in conjunction with my bent metal windshield and wiper. Works great

2018 X3 XDS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
198 Posts
EMP has a wiper/washer option.
I have it on my Bent Metal windshield and it works well.
The washer tank is a copy of the BRP version minus the fill extension.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Did you ever figure out a solution? What's your opinion of the Dirt Warrior windshield? Considering purchasing the same unit.

I have a Dirt Warrior glass windshield. It is becoming clear that i need a windshield washer for it. What are my options?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very happy with the Dirt Warrior windshield. I have not had time to address the wiper issue.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Or you can do a DIY thing, I have been looking for wiper solutions, it just seems everyone's wiper is made of gold so I started looking at marine wipers etc.
If you google Ongaro 2-Speed Wiper Motor you will see several that are over 1/2 what's being marketed.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
My friend has built prob 6-7 full glass windshields for x3 and rzr. He uses rear window wipers off of mini vans from junk yards . They work really well with no failures to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts