Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna hit the mountains for a couple of days. Anybody wanna join in we are leaving the snack shack sat morning at 8:30 eastern time.

·
Registered
400 Posts
have fun wish could join, swamped with work

·
Registered
182 Posts
I might come down Friday day, never been there and don't have anyone to ride with, so if you don't mind I will ride with you.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might come down Friday day, never been there and don't have anyone to ride with, so if you don't mind I will ride with you.
Your welcome to ride with us. If your coming for sure pm me ur number. I ll shoot you mine. We will be easy to spot at the entrance. That's why I posted pic of truck and trailer.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Our group can't seem to get up early enough. They want to meet at the top of 22 at 10:00am on Saturdays. Hell, half the day is gone by then. Their excuse used to be that they wanted to wait till it warmed up back in the winter but God Almighty it sure isn't winter NOW!. Anyway, I may see you go by. I guess you know the Snack Shack is gone. They almost have the new Windrock store ready to open where the Snack Shack used to be.

I usually eat breakfast at Slappy's at the trail head behind the permit shed between 8:00 8:30. Speaking of Slappy's I think I will call him today and see if he can have me a rack of ribs ready to go so I can pick them up tomorrow morning. They sure would be good to have when we stop for lunch tomorrow!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Em ribs sure sounds good... Hope to see ya on the trail

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha ha rolling like a redneck..... Just crossed the tennessee line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts