Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Windrock Riding

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Mudskipper 
#1 ·
I didn’t see much recent treads about Windrock, so...

What trails are you X3 guys typically riding? What trails should be avoided with a stock base turbo 64”?
Any must travel spots, the prison, train , etc?
What about fuel usage and mapping?
Any input from X3 would be great.

thanks

#2 ·
Been all over windrock . If your a novice rider might want to ride royal blue instead . If you carry alcohol they check coolers . It’s a fun place to ride and you can buy a map or down load to a tablet. The prison is a bunch of road riding to get there but cool to see. The flats are also a good view. Watch YouTube videos and decide if it’s right for you. There are some easier trails and some trails are nasty .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Been all over windrock . If your a novice rider might want to ride royal blue instead . If you carry alcohol they check coolers . It’s a fun place to ride and you can buy a map or down load to a tablet. The prison is a bunch of road riding to get there but cool to see. The flats are also a good view. Watch YouTube videos and decide if it’s right for you. There are some easier trails and some trails are nasty .

I’ve been checked for alcohol by the police and rangers hiding in the words almost 100% of the time ......Windrock is one of the only places that I don’t want a drink and absolutely don’t want to be drunk !! I’ll drink till I can’t walk and have to drive to get around at other parks !

I also limit my time away from our group ......you do not want to be stuck up in a mountain trail alone
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I just did 4 days at Windrock, best riding I’ve ever done. They have easy trails and hard trails depending what you’re looking to do. My 72” XRC had no problem on the blues and did fine on most of the blacks. For maps, just get the Windrock app, and fuel is sold at the park. I can’t recommend Windrock enough

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.