Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Winch mount question.

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  PLAY-DOH 
#1 ·
I got my viper elite winch today and when I unpacked it, it looks like they sent the wrong mounting plate. It didn't come with any maverick specific instructions. There weren't any U-bolts. Does this pic look like the right mount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Your best bet is to contact Motalliance direct.... They have been growing rapidly and adding new people so some shipping mistakes have happened. This is NOT typical for them, they are a great company and will take care of their customers.

We are a direct dealer for Motoalliance, if I can help you in anyway please feel free to PM or call.

Chris
Devious PowerSports

#4 ·
The mount plate is the universal mount plate that comes with all the winches. You have to buy the winch and mount package to get the plate you need and rocker switch. The plate part number is 2013-2014, it will come with the U bolts. You will have to bend the U bolts out a bit though. If you have a max then you need longer power wires to make it to the battery.
NOTE: The plate will only work on stock bumper!!!!!

Auto part Suspension Vehicle Suspension part Fuel line
Auto part Motor vehicle Engine Fuel line Vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.