Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the can am harness bar and the accessory bar when we bought or XXC recently. Now I am thinking of getting the large storage.
Will the large Storage fit with these bars mounted?

We want the storage box to keep things clean and dry.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I was told it will i have a harness bar and want to get the brp box also. I wish someone had both already to really confirm it. I hate to buy it then it dont. Cause im not taking the harness bar off so it will fit. Couple of pics ive seen it looks like there is enough room.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I had the utvinc bar and harnesses. The 32q box will work. Been there done it. I had no clearance issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
363 Posts
I ordered the larger BRP one and have the DragonFire harness bar. It should be here any day now, Ill post pics and my results soon! :)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey guys, didn't want to jack your thread but... I have a large storage box that I'm selling, my car started turning race car now and it doesn't fit anymore ... I'd let it go pretty reasonable to a forum member. Just a heads up, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bought a Plano box from tractor supply. I bolted it to the rack and to my Can Am harness bar. I set it all the way to the right side of the machine, it allows me enough room for a six pack cooler and a 2 gallon can of gas. I will get a picture or 2 in the next day or so.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I bought a Plano box from tractor supply. I bolted it to the rack and to my Can Am harness bar. I set it all the way to the right side of the machine, it allows me enough room for a six pack cooler and a 2 gallon can of gas. I will get a picture or 2 in the next day or so.
Interested to see that

·
Registered
241 Posts
Can anyone tell me where do u hook the plug for the light on the 124l storage box too? It didnt come with instructions and I tryed the outlet that is sitting free by the battery but that didnt work! Any ideas?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts