Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a full windshield for the x3 very cold right now in Ohio I just dont know how the air moves thru the car or if it's really a big issue. Im new to sxs How much air do you need?
Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
the windshield is nice now but you will want to remove it by early summer
a cheap half windshield is for the summer
the car will not notice the difference. the biggest problem is the dust,,,

Reactions: Central_Oregon_X3

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this the Bent Metal windshield?
Are you pretty happy with the quality and would
Are you pretty happy with the quality and would you recommend?
It's great fits perfect comes on and off real easy have option to get wiper but if you don't want it right away can purchase from them later which I will do since it was on the higher side of my price range, and ordered shipped to me from Utah in 7 days.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you pretty happy with the quality and would you recommend?
Rear windshield looks cool too will be buying that soon going priority first on my list of up grades. Next is going to be S3 Nerf bars and bumper/gusset bulk head shock tower brace which they recommend doing all the same time. Why tear it apart more then once.

·
Registered
2019 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo R
21 Posts
Rear windshield looks cool too will be buying that soon going priority first on my list of up grades. Next is going to be S3 Nerf bars and bumper/gusset bulk head shock tower brace which they recommend doing all the same time. Why tear it apart more then once.
I installed TMW shock tower brace and front gusset kit. Buggy is tighter than the day I bought it. You won't be disappointed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts