Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,423 ·
Reactions: RZR_Joe

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,424 ·
@SuperATV has customer service second to none. Get it fixed and come hit the trails with is Saturday.

Where are those pictures of some of your group with a wheel a couple feet off the ground. I know they got a picture of Craig when that happened, and I was happy we had that 5 point harness on. lol

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,426 ·
Steering tie rod bracket is installed. Just need to reinstall my steering column as I thought I had an issues and removed it all for inspection. Turns out I thought the splines where wore out due to loose steering bolt, but after talking to Ross that is part of the grinding process of installing the hydro steering onto the knuckle. Bolt was loose, and steering wheel would spin when engine shut off, but worked the steering fine when engine on. I am adding some green Threadlocker to the spline, and will make sure the bolt is good and tight. I just need to go back to the dealer and pick it up as I thought they caused damage requiring me to need a new steering assembly. Should get everything back together tomorrow for early Saturday trip to Sand Hollow.
Automotive tire Tire Tread Motor vehicle Bumper
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Trunk
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,429 ·
Have fun dude, hope it’s a great time with no carnage.
Ya I am hoping that it will be a nice smooth trip. I am running out of things that should be able to break. I am heading out by myself, but plan to hook up with @RZR_Joe to ride with them, but not ready to take on all the extremely difficult stuff they do. If @craigstumph is still out there I will catch up to him also.

Reactions: Speed Buggy

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,434 ·
I had to get back to work. Is your rig working?
Yes my Can Am up and working fine. Before I could catch up to the group you ride with Chris had flipped his Can Am at the top of a steep hill flipping 5-6 times. Chris seemed to be ok with just a few cuts on his head. Stock roll cage held up really good for the impact it took. I just got back to Vegas since there wasn't even a single camping spot open.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,435 · (Edited)
Finally got my Can Am retitled, registered, and plated in Arizona. Plate should arrive in 3 weeks. Update Plate arrived

Rectangle Font Material property Tints and shades Beige

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,437 ·
Did you get to ride this weekend?
I drove my Can Am around at the Sand Hollow event on Saturday, but after the group I was going to go out riding with had one of their riders Chris flip his Can Am 5-6 times off the top of a steep hill climb they didn't do any riding after that. I decided it was best not to go out on the rocks by myself, so I just drove around in the Can Am site seeing.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,438 ·
Video of just driving threw Sand Hollow UTV Take Over 2021 Event from one side to the other. Half way threw video when I stop and put it in 4 wheel drive at the very loose sand where I lost all traction you will hear what ended up being rear axles that came out of the rear diff. Camera really picked up on that sound as it wasn't that loud, and only made the noise in the deep loose sand. I had thought my belt was having issues. Once I stopped I did a walk around and found the axles pulled out, and I pushed it back in where it locked in and I couldn't pull it back out. It drove fine after that without any issues. I guess when I was working on the back of the Can Am when I had tried to remove the back axle with the sledge strap method that only broke my trap without the axle coming out it must have been very close and had compressed the clip. I didn't try any more after strap broke or I would have got it out it appears.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,439 ·
Found a fuel leak at the custom fuel neck in the two middle fitting for my AGM 9 gallon EXR fuel Tank. AGM warrantied it and sent me one out that I should have tomorrow with a return label so they can inspect for quality control. They said they have not seen this happen before, so again I am just that lucky.
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive tire

1421 - 1440 of 1592 Posts