Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1221 - 1240 of 1602 Posts

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Photo op. ;):ROFLMAO:
That's one of the baddest bounty hole rigs in the country btw... Might as well bring one of the big rigs to be a little different.
It was neat to check it out. You guys had stuff all over the place. Stopped by your booth that was inside. Love my Super ATV trailing arms on my X3.

• Love
Reactions: SuperATV

·
Vendor
672 Posts
It was neat to check it out. You guys had stuff all over the place. Stopped by your booth that was inside. Love my Super ATV trailing arms on my X3.
Hell yeah buddy! Thank you! Wish I could have made it out there this year. I'm usually posted up in the Hanger, but had other obligations.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,224 · (Edited)
A few members had suggested I do a contest to guess the weight of my Can Am. I also think this is a great idea. I have messaged site staff members and waiting to hear back from them on how to set something like this up. Once we figure out how to get it all set up I Personally will be putting up $500 cash for the winner. I also have reached out today to some of the vendors that I have their parts on my Can Am. So far I have had 5 vendors replay that they will do a Swag pack or gift. Super ATV, Assault, AGM, Pro UTV, UTV INC. Once the format can be figured out we will proceed with the Contest.

·
Premium Member
14,291 Posts
A few members had suggested I do a contest to guess the weight of my Can Am. I also think this is a great idea. I have messaged site staff members and waiting to hear back from them on how to set something like this up. Once we figure out how to get it all set up I Personally will be putting up $500 cash for the winner. I also have reached out today to some of the vendors that I have their parts on my Can Am. So far I have had 4 vendors replay that they will do a Swag pack or gift. Super ATV, Assault, AGM, Pro UTV. Once the format can be figured out we will proceed with the Contest.
A few? I believe it was me, how quickly they forget, LOL!

Reactions: SUPERSMITH

·
Registered
626 Posts
You really need more seat time. The strongest parts mean nothing, everything has a breaking point. The old saying - "crawl before you walk, walk before you run". IMO, you were nowhere near ready enough for Moab. Go out on those trails like you were with the jeep. Learn to "read" the terrain. Learn situational throttle applications. The whole reason for having a SXS is to have fun. Have fun in the easier stuff first, then tackle the tougher stuff. That's my advice.
They go up Escalator in this video, notice not hauling ass lol. @SUPERSMITH at least watch some videos of guys who have been doing what you want to do albeit with different vehicles for years. Bleepin Jeep is a geek but he does some pretty good trails and the Corvair from Matt’s Off-road Recovery is simply bad ass.

·
Premium Member
14,291 Posts
They go up Escalator in this video, notice not hauling ass lol. @SUPERSMITH at least watch some videos of guys who have been doing what you want to do albeit with different vehicles for years. Bleepin Jeep is a geek but he does some pretty good trails and the Corvair from Matt’s Off-road Recovery is simply bad ass.
What video?

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,234 ·
It was a multitasking fail on my part lol
It was a good video. Definitely better to wheel the difficult rock trails in groups. Spotters can definitely help you out a lot, and watching others doing the same trail makes a huge difference in helping you choose your trail line.

·
Registered
626 Posts
It was a good video. Definitely better to wheel the difficult rock trails in groups. Spotters can definitely help you out a lot, and watching others doing the same trail makes a huge difference in helping you choose your trail line.
Definitely, need to go with some experienced drivers. Lol, I never want to be the expert on a super technical trail.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,236 ·
Definitely, need to go with some experienced drivers. Lol, I never want to be the expert on a super technical trail.
The only part that makes me nervous is the tipping part that can sometimes feel really scary. I don't know how far my Can Am can tip before it tips over, and I don't really want to learn its limits by experienced tipping over.

·
Premium Member
14,291 Posts
The only part that makes me nervous is the tipping part that can sometimes feel really scary. I don't know how far my Can Am can tip before it tips over, and I don't really want to learn its limits by experienced tipping over.
Why not? It could be another one of those "Dear Diary" moments.

1221 - 1240 of 1602 Posts