Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
What is the dealer charging you to install all that stuff?
oh my I can only imagine. The thought of that invoice makes me cringe. I just know what my dealer quoted me to do the first service on my machine. It was upwards of $1000 just for service. I walked out and did the service myself

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
oh my I can only imagine. The thought of that invoice makes me cringe. I just know what my dealer quoted me to do the first service on my machine. It was upwards of $1000 just for service. I walked out and did the service myself
They are charging me $125 per hour on the install.

·
Premium Member
11,171 Posts
I am guessing that the complete built after labor is going to be in the $80K range maybe a little more as i lost track of everything i bought, and dealer added.
Not busting your balls, as I have gone through it many times, but I just have to be around when the day comes to sell it. And you won't get offers over $25K! The money never seems to matter until that fateful day you try to sell it, and then...….

Like I've said, gone through it with every toy, and car / truck I've ever owned, LOL!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Not busting your balls, as I have gone through it many times, but I just have to be around when the day comes to sell it. And you won't get offers over $25K! The money never seems to matter until that fateful day you try to sell it, and then...….

Like I've said, gone through it with every toy, and car / truck I've ever owned, LOL!
I have had several mud racing toys and your exactly right. If you sell you will get 25 Cents on the dollar at best. I could have bought one used for half the price, but that wouldnt be the same or my vision.

·
Premium Member
7,728 Posts
Oh man, so many things are setup to go wrong here. Return those rhino axles and get your money back, the stock ones are better. You are going to need some more battery power to run all of those accessories or the thing won't start when you want it to. I will stop there. Good luck.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Holy accessories!!!! Your dealer is going to love you with all that stuff they are installing.

Portals for desert trails and occasional rock crawling is not the route I would go. I would return them and throw some 35" tires on it and get the clutching dialed in for the 35s.

post pictures when it is all done.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
I second the fact that stock are better than super atv axles. Did you have upgraded ball joints on your list and also gussets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Holy accessories!!!! Your dealer is going to love you with all that stuff they are installing.

Portals for desert trails and occasional rock crawling is not the route I would go. I would return them and throw some 35" tires on it and get the clutching dialed in for the 35s.

post pictures when it is all done.
I will post pictures when its all done. I figured i would start with almost everything i wanted done and if there is anything i dont like i will simple take it off or change it, but i wanted to try everything out for myself for first hand knowledge of what will work best for me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I second the fact that stock are better than super atv axles. Did you have upgraded ball joints on your list and also gussets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have all the gussets added into the build. No upgrade on the Ball joints as i plan to buy Billet Hubs along with a few other items later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
it's like you just clicked on everything in the first four tabs of RockyMountainATV.com and called it a build. A build has direction and reason. If your rock crawling have you considered safety maybe an upgraded cage, Fire suppression system etc. I tore my 2020 clear to the frame so the I could completely gusset the frame.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
it's like you just clicked on everything in the first four tabs of RockyMountainATV.com and called it a build. A build has direction and reason. If your rock crawling have you considered safety maybe an upgraded cage, Fire suppression system etc. I tore my 2020 clear to the frame so the I could completely gusset the frame.
Yes i have thought about the build and about my direction/reason. Its getting tore down to the frame to add all the gussets. Fire suppression i will have 3 installed, and later doing the automatic suppression system. I will not ever be doing an upgraded roll cage as i know what my limits are. I added everything i wanted for my full enjoyment.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Well there wasnt any fancy options i could add to my Bronco, But i am sure someone will find something they dont like about it, 1000HP too much, 44 inch tires too big, 72 too old ect.

41 - 60 of 132 Posts