Replaced the last front boot that needed to be replaced. Tore it all down and checked it all out while installing the boot. Everything looked great. Tried to take apart the rear CV but couldn't get it apart. This was the rear driver side that had ripped a boot for some unknow reason. I did see some issues while taking the cup off. Locking clip was stuck and very difficult to remove. Looks like the end of the stub shaft had hit inside the cup causing the end spline to flatten out towards where the clip rides. I spent an hour using a file to fix the clip slot to allow a clip to go in. After all that I spent over an hour trying to take apart the CV without any success. I gave up and just shipped it back to Turner to inspect and rebuild as needed. Now I just need to buy something to hold all these spare axles. It's crazy having 2K in spare axles for just in case I ever need one. I wish all the axels were the same so I would only need 1 instead of 3 different ones. I have 1 spare for each front, and 2 spares for the rear with one being my original stock axle. Being that I have never broke any of my Turner axles it's probably over kill, but I know how good I am at breaking things so not taking anything to chance. I will also probably buy a set of Portal internal gears with whatever is needed to rebuild if one breaks, but I need to do some research to find out if all 4 have the same internal parts. I assume they would.