Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I will let you know about the speedo once I take mine out for a ride. I can not see Can Am not calibrating the speedo for the 32" tires and it should be a simple adjustment in the computer through BUDS.

Per this article and others the CVT was set up for the additional hp and tires size on the RC

My 2020 RC RR speedo is about +5% compared to GPS with the factory 32" Libertys.

·
Registered
220 Posts
It would be a good day to test out my Can Am's AC. Too bad it's in the shop getting put back together so I don't get to go test it today in this record Heat we are having. LOL
I was in central UT all weekend, and could have used AC up there. It was +100°, and really smoky. Hardly worth starting the machines to ride. You didn't miss anything.

Drove through Red Rock an hour ago, and thought we'd catch rain. Nope, just more hot.

·
Registered
220 Posts
They are correct. You will see once I put the wheels on and load up the supension.
Look at the sharp bend on the middle rod. You have it on the outboard end. NRP shows them on the inboard end. Look where the adjustable ends are located. The middles and lowers look like they are on the wrong sides.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts