Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my power steering today and had a quick look at it but can't fit it yet as the Maverick is away having some work done to the cage.
Last week I was having a look under the front where the factory power steering would be fitted and noticed that there is a very heavy duty electrical socket for the factory steering (positive and negative)
Now I have noticed that there is a plug on the Wicked Built system for the power supply and it looks like it would plug straight into the factory socket...... Has anyone tried this ?... Btw my machine is a 14XRS

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all fitted now, once I got all the wires unrolled the plug I was on about was the one between the motor and control box!!!
I run 2no 110 amp cables from the battery to the front next to the fuse box as most of the accessories I want to fit will be easier to wire up the front.
Had a drive today and all I can say about the Wicked built system wow , it totally transforms the Maverick. I had the wicked built system on my commander but this newer more powerful version is in a different class.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts