Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious if there's anyone else that ordered 1 months ago and there dealer hasnt got there 1st shipment in yet on the east coast.

Is there anyone from northeast pa still waiting??.

I mean the mav almost seems like old news to all you guys on the west coast that got them 3 months ago, but yet we can't get them over here.

I really feel like I'm the last one from all us original guys that ordered 1 from the begining of this forum still waiting..I'm really starting to hate canam for doing this to me, like I'm pissed, I feel like say every curse word I can think of right now.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep it's just not rite. It seems like I'm in a no maverick pocket and they just can't break thru my area. The wildcat x is gonna be out before my mav gets here and that was released way after the mav. Maybe I'll have to switch it up..

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that blows! I can't beleive you guys haven't received yours yet. I'd be pissed too.
It seems that most of the (original) ppl on here that have bin waiting got there's. I kinda wanted to see if the ppl that really didn't mention it, got there's or are still waiting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts