Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Who's sold or is selling their Commander for a Maverick

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I bought a 2012 Limited just 4 months ago- I would love to sell it but man I would lose $$$ as I only put $5000 down on it. I really want a new Maverick.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Waiting, but contemplating and addition to the garage.................................
Gotta have my Commander bed for other purposes

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well, my 1000 outty is staying but, the wife's 900 XP POPO has to GO!!!!! Away

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sold my X with a bunch of shit on it.
Bought a 1000xt Outlander to tide me over until the Maverick came out, now it's for sale.

Have HL OL 2's on black Elixers sitting in the garage waiting for the outlander to sell & the Maverick to take its place.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's gonna take more than long travel and a little more hp to get me to sell the commander.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I will be selling my 08 Teryx SxS after I get the new Maverick, but I don't own a commander.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sold the per-runner Commander yesterday.. Still have the Race Commander until we get the Maverick into race trim...Prob first race will be the Mint 400

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sold the per-runner Commander yesterday.. Still have the Race Commander until we get the Maverick into race trim...Prob first race will be the Mint 400

Congrats on the sale! Always a nice feeling when that happens,,huh.
Hope my 880 Teryx sells that fast,once I get it back.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I do like that Teryx!
Thanks. It's is a real screamer with the 880 and 41 FCR carbs & +1 valves. I hate the idea of getting rid of it,but the newer, bigger starting platform means it time to move on. It runs dead even with my buddies XP. If I changed the clutching I could get better bottom end acceleration to out run the XP

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well since my 2 brothers now have a teryx and a rhino I dont need to keep my bed anymore... Im going to wait and see what polaris and yamaha do in jan, either way i about to sell the commander im tired of dealing with it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts