Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, who is going to the SSS that will have computer access to hook the rest of us up with ALL THE DETAILS and pictures ???

Ya'll know we will be sitting on our computers, waiting like little kids in a candy store .

Im in central time zone, so i guess it will be 9pm my time, if its being revieled at 6pm in CA ??:serious:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Maybe they will post it on the Can Am website after the unveiling......They sure are not leaking much info right now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wouldn't be upset if somebody put a live feed up.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I will be there and will post pics and info as available. I may be able to do a steaming feed, just not sure the quality.......

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I will be there and will post pics and info as available. I may be able to do a steaming feed, just not sure the quality.......
just do your best but make sure the pics r good... get some interior pics, im kinda curious if they kepted the nice commander like intierior...st

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know people on highlifter were sending live pics from the Polaris show last month. Hopefully we get the same update here.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Okay, who is going to the SSS that will have computer access to hook the rest of us up with ALL THE DETAILS and pictures ???

Ya'll know we will be sitting on our computers, waiting like little kids in a candy store .

Im in central time zone, so i guess it will be 9pm my time, if its being revieled at 6pm in CA ??:serious:
Can Am off road on facebook is going to be live posting pics Fri nite. If you do facebook should be a good source. go to there page and like them then you will get updates....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts