Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Who's getting one??

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
My Mander is safe for the moment...Not to say when I get back off the boat a for sale sign and the goodies wont be taken off haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love Can Am wheelers and they fit where we ride, if this one is a bit narrower than the Commander ya never know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm interested for sure. OK it will be unveiled on September 14th, wonder if they'll be taking orders shortly after and when you could expect delivery?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm interested for sure. OK it will be unveiled on September 14th, wonder if they'll be taking orders shortly after and when you could expect delivery?
I think if you know a dealer (or not) you could put your name down anytime. I ordered my 13 Max a year before they came out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am getting a Can AM SXS. I want it to be the sport, but if I am disappointed at the release it will be an XT and I guess I will have to switch over to the Commander forum ... lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
It has me interested for now and I usually don't jump into anything, I'll have to see how it holds up in rocky trails and how it stacks up against the XP.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Very interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
If its a decent trail machine as well, not just a duner then I will be all over it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely interested. I need to see the specs, wonder if it will have the DPS? I'm hoping that it's in the 50" wide class. The trails here can get tight and we have some gates to get through. the commandeer is just a little too big for me. I also hope the price point is competeive with the Polaris.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I will wait to see more info from the release at the sand show and from the forum, then decide,It might be awhile be for they get to Australia

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Im first on my dealers list for one, But waiting to see what the exact spec's are going to be.

I ( like most ) have alot of mods and money in my X already, so need to see a big advantage in the Maverick.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts