Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thatll actually answer the phone!i tried qsc 4 times in two days and sent two e-mails. finally i give up,never in my life have i had to try so hard to spend 1500 buicks.someone must sell them thats good at setting them up and picking up the phone.........i hope.

·
Registered
132 Posts
thatll actually answer the phone!i tried qsc 4 times in two days and sent two e-mails. finally i give up,never in my life have i had to try so hard to spend 1500 buicks.someone must sell them thats good at setting them up and picking up the phone.........i hope.
Who would have known buying clutches was gonna be such a hassle. But my story is the exact opposite of yours. Adam @ QSC came through for me. I called the shop several times one day with no answer, I didn't leave a message but Adam called back that same day. (I had phoned a couple weeks ago and was picking his brain) And 15min later I had clutches purchased. Local dealer has 2 sets of QSC/STM sitting on the shelf but would not sell me one. They are not spoken for in any way but they figured they better not sell them incase they build a "done up" XMR Mav for their show room. And I tried 6 different vendors, some of them multiple time to get a CVtech set up. All I can say is HAHAHAHA good thing I don't let toys stress me out.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
No one, once you buy you will never hear from them again, learn to tune the hard way like me.

From ' The Land Down Under ' .

·
Registered
230 Posts
Buy a rage 3 gold springs 721 weights and you'll be close,oh and gen 2 secondary

·
Registered
458 Posts
Russell Coker at 3P, you wont be disappointed 281-815-0037

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
He might be hard to get in touch with but it's well worth the wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
No one, once you buy you will never hear from them again, learn to tune the hard way like me.

I can't speak for some but I can speak for Kris and he will support you before during and after the sale.....he actually emailed me 2 months after I got them installed and set up with his help just to check and see how things were going and to see if I needed any help with anything.....you won't get that from 99.9% of the vendors out there. He may be hard to reach at times due to work and school but he will get back to you and work with you until you are happy.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Lol he is dead set on the STM I am gonna order the the QSC Raptor when I hear some more results and he tried to push STM on me. Good dude for sure

·
Registered
230 Posts
I can't speak for some but I can speak for Kris and he will support you before during and after the sale.....he actually emailed me 2 months after I got them installed and set up with his help just to check and see how things were going and to see if I needed any help with anything.....you won't get that from 99.9% of the vendors out there. He may be hard to reach at times due to work and school but he will get back to you and work with you until you are happy.
Unless your in another country.

·
Registered
142 Posts
thanks guys.i gave Kris a call and have a stm primary and secondary on the way.
Lol he is dead set on the STM I am gonna order the the QSC Raptor when I hear some more results and he tried to push STM on me. Good dude for sure
He's pushing the STM because Adam at QSC is already doing all he can to get the ones out that he sold 2 months ago. Hopefully I'm finally getting mine shipped today and Friday will be two months since I paid.

And no. I can never get a hold of anyone at QSC. I've been trying all day to make sure they're sending my flange for the cover. I'm sure I won't be able to reach him. Adams balls to the wall in the shop. He needs more help.

Edit: Ironically Adam just returned my call. Everything's on it's way and he is swamped with this new release. In all fairness, I technically paid him 2 months ago BUT the raptor wasn't even released until Mud Nats. So while it feels like long time to me, it really hasn't been. Technically a month of my wait had been kind of a "pre order."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse my fat finger syndrome.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Theres to technically about it lol..When you pay for something that hasn't been released that's a pre order and your gonna wait

·
Registered
142 Posts
Theres to technically about it lol..When you pay for something that hasn't been released that's a pre order and your gonna wait
I understand that. BUT it wasn't expressed to me at the time of sale that they weren't released. Just that they were new and being machined. When I purchased it, it was said that he was going to try and have them out just before mud nats. If not, right after. Well for reasons that were out of his hands (longer than expected machining time, waiting on shafts from vendor, mud nats, being so busy, etc etc) here we are two months later. Again, some of the stuff was out of his hands and I totally get that and appreciate what Adam's done to make it right. Shit happens. I get that. BUT in my defense, and defense of some of my other posts, it was not expressed to me that it wasn't released until Mud Nats. I was only told that today. Hence, why I was a bit peeved that it took this long. I'm completely understanding of the situation at this point and would totally buy from Adam again. And I WILL be sending people his way as long as everyone loves my clutches as much as I think we're going to. Lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
My experience with Adam at QSC is this:

1) Every time I have called him in the past 2 years someone has answered the phone except for 1 time.
2) He doesn't sell things that aren't available; if he is waiting on something and therefore I have to wait, he clearly communicates that.
3) He doesn't charge me for something before it's ready to ship; in fact, I ordered the new Gen2 clutch three weeks ago and he never even took any payment information from me at all. He simply told me I could pay for it when it was ready to go.
4) He is customer focused. The QSC clutch in my Commander started rattling after two years. I took it to him and he spent an hour on it correcting a problem and handed me back an essentially brand new clutch and didn't charge me a dime. Now that's customer service!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well I'm glad to know it's only isolated incidents. People get busy. I understand that. But I'm not a lier if that's what you're implying and I can back my claims up. I'd rather not have to since Adam seems like he's making it up to me.

I'm looking forward to a great customer relationship with him. He seems like a very good and genuine guy. Very knowledgable and definitely trying the best he can. I had no issues paying before it was ready. And I didn't mean to make it seem like he deceived me if that's how it came across. I don't believe he led me on at all. Shit happens.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts