Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who in the HE double hockey sticks is this???????????????? You should be ashamed for letting photographer snap that picture at that angle making it appear that you are behind a popo. Next time if you see smoke, mirrors and a popo product go the other way and dont get caught in thier trap.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
dont know who that is, but I do know its not me!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
But it could also be an optical illusion based on camera angle.They could be just running on flat ground and the Rzr may have taken off first. Just can't believe everything you see.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That may be only because the popo is running 4' whips and the Mav looks longer,maybe a 6' glass.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
You guys are hilarious. How do we know the Popo didn't take off ahead of the Mav and the Mav is running him down. A still photo means nothing.

·
Registered
502 Posts
This looks like a picture of a parallel universe where Poo Poo made a more dominate SXS than Can Am. It must have slipped through a Time Lapse Continuum cycle during the first Blue moon rain of this year... Or atleast that's makes more sense to me than the pic..:crazy:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I officiated that race. We agreed to a 10 length head start for the popo. As you can see by said photo, the Maverick had closed the gap and was about to pass for the win.:crazy:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Seriously, this is the start of the race and the Mav gave the Popo a two car head start. Don't you dumbasses know anything:)

Haha.. Andy beat me to it!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
All you need to see is the UTV Underground logo on the picture. Did you think they would post a picture of the Can Am beating the Polaris....

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
that race was the end can am topped out at 77 and rzr1 went to 80 , so that's when they took the pic ! :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
All you need to see is the UTV Underground logo on the picture. Did you think they would post a picture of the Can Am beating the Polaris....
I saw that too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The race was over and the mav. had already let off the gas. reminds me of a Honda racing a Camaro after the race is over they always have to do a 90 mph pissed off flyby ...:haha:

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Seriously most popo guys come to Glamis with the right butt whipping setup ( tires..rims..shock setup..turbos..built motors etc...) mav owners come correct and this will not happen to you and please don't let it happen to a fellow maverick...lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts