Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be my first time to Brimstone, looking forward to breaking in the new Maverick on some epic trails and meeting some fellow Maverick owners! Loaded up and ready...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Have fun, we will be there in July.

·
Registered
97 Posts
there is a whole crowd of people that I ride with going down there, probably 30-40 people. they all have campers that they leave down there. I wish that I could go but I'm going to the Indy 500 instead. Just ask for dave Barton. He's the ring leader.

·
Registered
400 Posts
there is a whole crowd of people that I ride with going down there, probably 30-40 people. they all have campers that they leave down there. I wish that I could go but I'm going to the Indy 500 instead. Just ask for dave Barton. He's the ring leader.
do you know where he is staying/camping?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Your not one of them turn 1 rowdies are you? Speedway (West side Indy) is my home town.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good. I will look for them. Any of them driving Mavericks?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
97 Posts
Andy, I live in Brownsburg!! I'm not going but we should get together and go riding sometime! My cousin owns NightKrawler Kustoms so my Mav lives down there! Big Red they camp somewhere off of 27 on the west side of the park. Iv only been to there campsite once. All I know is that you cross the highway and start riding. They all ride rzrs. Just look for the guy with a big bottle of Crown and a xp4

·
Registered
400 Posts
thanks i'll look for them

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Andy, I live in Brownsburg!! I'm not going but we should get together and go riding sometime! My cousin owns NightKrawler Kustoms so my Mav lives down there! Big Red they camp somewhere off of 27 on the west side of the park. Iv only been to there campsite once. All I know is that you cross the highway and start riding. They all ride rzrs. Just look for the guy with a big bottle of Crown and a xp4
Might be a little difficult. I live in Southern Calif. now. I do try to get back there every couple of years. I hear the turn1 animals at the 500 have been tamed down a bunch, but it's still a good party. Last 500 I attended was 3 years ago, but went back for last years Nascar race. Where I grew up was about 1/2 mile east of the speedway. Lots of great times at the track. Thing I miss most about living there, was finding a race to go to on any given Sat night in the summer (y'all can keep the winters though). There just arent that many tracks out here on the west coast.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yep as soon as the weather breaks here there is racing every weekend!! ATV's, UTV's, sprints, late models, asphault, dirt, you name it!! turn 3 is where all the partying takes place!! I will be there holding the fort down!! Carb day is tomorrow, Indy 100 saturday, and race day on sunday! Long weekend of drinking! I watched an awesome sprint race up in Chico last year!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts