Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who on the forum thinks, believes, or knows who has the fastest maverick in the US of A?

·
Registered
55 Posts
and I'll be the fastest north of the border. well, once i get her back together.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well it cant be drag racing as he said fastest not quickest. So really its whoever has the tallest tire and the clutching/hp to wind out the motor with that combo

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
I would like to Play but I cant even beat a XP 900 according to some Drunk Puke. I guess Im out. LMFAO

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
I hope someone documents that race if or when it goes down.
Not much to document for History, I beat him so bad last time that he would have to have something up his sleeve to try and pull some BS cause I'm no stupido punk kid that can be taken advantage of. And anyone with half a brain can see through his crap. Unless he is on drugs or drunk to make such a bet. Lol. I guess I can make it fair and Race with a full car.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not much to document for History, I beat him so bad last time that he would have to have something up his sleeve to try and pull some BS cause I'm no stupido punk kid that can be taken advantage of. And anyone with half a brain can see through his crap. Unless he is on drugs or drunk to make such a bet. Lol. I guess I can make it fair and Race with a full car.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Sounds like an easy 10k.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Sounds like an easy 10k.

Thats for sure, but the guys a snake in the grass. Not to be Trusted. Why would he be so stupid to make such a bet after I let him start me and he never had a lead even at that.. I think he is on drugs or drunk cause no rational person would be so dumb.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thats for sure, but the guys a snake in the grass. Not to be Trusted. Why would he be so stupid to make such a bet after I let him start me and he never had a lead even at that.. I think he is on drugs or drunk cause no rational person would be so dumb.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Smart money would be he's upgraded since last race and would smoke you if you raced. Otherwise, why would he bet if what you say happened last time?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Dave will run his "best tire" which will be a custom Skat mached to his ride,, since he's always said Skats are faster in drags, and STU'S are better duning tires. So it's Xtreme Skats vs. Regular Skats

·
Registered
3,511 Posts

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Call your bank and tell them to open your account there's money on the way!!...........lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts