Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,993 Posts
What will you be using them for? Dunes? Dirt? 15 x 7 all 4 corners for dirt are fine. 15 x 7, 15 x 10 better width for the dunes. Don't know anybody that has deals for them. Call Nate at Alba, see what he can swing.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Disregard any written prices you see. As said, call Nate and get a price, then ask for the forum discount and free shipping.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What will you be using them for? Dunes? Dirt? 15 x 7 all 4 corners for dirt are fine. 15 x 7, 15 x 10 better width for the dunes. Don't know anybody that has deals for them. Call Nate at Alba, see what he can swing.
dunes and trails and thanks for the reply

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
xrs maverick x3 also what offset is best 5+2 ? 15 x 7 for rims ? going with 32" tires thanks guys
5+2 offset will give you more steering wheel feedback in the dirt. It will also put you wider than 72”.

I run a 5+2 offset for my dirt tire set up.

The Alba Crusher wheels are really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
403 Posts
I've got them for my sand setup. 7 (3.5/3.5) front 10 (5/5) rear. Puts the rear at 79"s if I remember correctly. I wouldn't do anything more then 5/2 for dirt. I'd even try to get a wheel with 5/1 or 6/1. The more offset you throw at it will make you hate the steering feedback in the dirt.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine are 14", not sure if that came up in question or not. Here is how they look on the car for stance purposes. I wish they would make a 15" in a 5/1 or 6/1 offset, I'd buy them for my dirt setup in a heartbeat.
good looking ride

1 - 9 of 9 Posts