Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
We looked at them yesterday, as my brother was going to buy one. They came down to about $19k at the dealership we were at. He decided against it. It's huge......just too big for most of the trail riding we do in Colorado. Switchbacks would be 5 point turns. It's seriously feels as long as a 4 door Wrangler. If we did more open desert riding, it would be awesome....but not for Colorado.

I was a little disappointed in the a couple of the shortcuts BRP took. The rear panels aren't redesigned, just added onto. For instance, there is a hole on the right side where the gas tank filler goes, well, there are two on the right side of the Max. I can't believe they just used a second set of the same panels.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah I saw that too. I think they ran out of time. From what I'm told the one that was at the dealer show was mostly foam!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yeah, I don't ride mud usually....then got detoured on a trail. Weren't too happy about it...here's the aftermath...after I got winched out. IMG_0481[1].jpg IMG_0482[1].jpg

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Maybe so, but it was really deep. Getting hung up on the bottom is what stopped me dead. I had to step up to climb out....lol. What a mess. IMG_0491[1].jpg Here's how we looked hours later after all getting stuck several times...in pouring rain that was keeping us cleaner than we were. Over a day later I am still exhausted. One thing I did learn was that power steering IS on my radar. The wheel kept getting snapped on me which pushed me into muddy areas.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts