Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok who has bought the Max and how do they like it? When we get ours taken care of we were thinking about getting the 4 seater. But not sure if they are going to be to big and bulky?
They have not come out yet were we live so I have not seen them in person. So let me know what you think Please..
Thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts
They had one at the dealership this week and it looked like a limousine lOL. Would t want to try any switchbacks with it. I bet it would be fun in the dunes.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have one. I love it. It is very large compared to the popo though. As long as you don't plan on trail riding its all good.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have one as well. Def not for tight trails but it will do some jumps just fine. Lots of fun.
It doesnt look as awkward in person as in pics but the 2 seater of course looks better

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have one but no ride time on it... Bought it rode the kids around the block 2 days then brought it to Offroad Sound Systems to get a roof, wet sounds, 40" light bar, and then from there it's going to Custom ATV of Shreveport. Then one more stop at Cold Blooded Performance with Kris Fregia. Then!!!! Hopefully a lil ride time! Overall I like it. It is long, but I wanted a 4 seater to take my twins on rides.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yup. Bigg and fast. I did 70 out the box with 4 adults and let off. Had more in her.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
It has to be for a brp accessory. There's groves and holes like something should fit there. Idk.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
what's the inside look like?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very cool!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ill have some real good pics once its done and I get it back. It'll be about a month roughly. Hopefully sooner. But it'll be different.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts