Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent really seen to many speaker/stereo set-ups done in the mavericks on the internet please post pictures with a description of your setup below

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I seen some really cool speaker pods that go in the headrest hole on the stock seats looks like u would be able to hear them real good ! Check eBay for commander speakers , also

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dunnertunes.com has the nicest ones ive seen so far. Look under commander rear overhead. you can buy them with or without speakers.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Audioformz.com , thats what I have and by far the best looking ive seen yet. Its afull roof with the speakers built in and head unit. On their site it gives u several different mix and match options for marine, regular speakers, amp option, built in led lights etc. They are pricey but worth every single penny in my opinion.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Audioformz.com , thats what I have and by far the best looking ive seen yet. Its afull roof with the speakers built in and head unit. On their site it gives u several different mix and match options for marine, regular speakers, amp option, built in led lights etc. They are pricey but worth every single penny in my opinion.
I like the looks of these but is the extra weight a problem? Almost 50 lbs all up seems like it would tend to make it top heavy?

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
791 Posts
I like the looks of these but is the extra weight a problem? Almost 50 lbs all up seems like it would tend to make it top heavy?

Thanks,
Matt
True but if you are a mud and water rider I don't see any other real option than to have everything mounted up top. It is also completely removable in minutes, which is nice.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah those tops are nice but i was looking more for homemade stereo set ups, unfortunately all i have in my pockets right now is some change and some pieces of lint lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very nice Cadillac, i get more satisfaction from building my own set up on things when i can vs buying something. Im sure you can hear that set-up over the motor real well lol

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
image.jpg
Mine is a set if factory rears, a kicker amp for iPod/phone mounted in a tough plastic bag on top of the glovebox and a custom spot on dash from some flat inner fender plastic I had. What I love about this is it is splash proof, backlit, easy for gloves and easy to remember button location when I'm trying to stay focused on not crashing!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
View attachment 1636
Mine is a set if factory rears, a kicker amp for iPod/phone mounted in a tough plastic bag on top of the glovebox and a custom spot on dash from some flat inner fender plastic I had. What I love about this is it is splash proof, backlit, easy for gloves and easy to remember button location when I'm trying to stay focused on not crashing!
i love that in your top console, its really useless unless your turn it into something like you did. I love that look. I thought about running a set-up close to yours with out a stereo and just straight amp and speakers. Where can i find that Kicker control and i wonder if it would work with other amps other than kicker?

·
Registered
189 Posts
They light up multiple colors and designs threw remote
I thought that I may have saw you at Mud Nats. The only thing different was the bike had a custom front bumper that had side protection coming off of it for the side plastics. Nice bike by the way.

If it can't play, it can't stay!

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
bought the set up at crutchfield, control comes with it. has I pod plug and separate aux in, pre outs for sub and one other wire
I left room for a gauge and my 7&7 dispenser, lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
bought the set up at crutchfield, control comes with it. has I pod plug and separate aux in, pre outs for sub and one other wire
I left room for a gauge and my 7&7 dispenser, lol
How does it sound? I know its not a big amp does it push the speakers just fine?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
707 Posts
Have you checked out Wetsounds? There stuff is made for boats but it's awesome. The speakers come with clamps to mount to a cage. Everything is waterproof and super loud.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts