Reactions: That Guy

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Look at Andy's tires...he has got the big horns with bead locks up front. ..not a fair race down the drags but then again run what u bring

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Mega got a little jump, I pulled out front till about around 200 ft, Mega reeled me back in and passed my ass like I threw out an anchor...:disappointed:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
You lost a good amt of time with ur front tire setup compared to his smoothies. 4wd is faster on these things too especially with smoothies.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
You lost a good amt of time with ur front tire setup compared to his smoothies. 4wd is faster on these things too especially with smoothies.
Fronts really make that big of a difference? I'm still running the Big Horns cuz I couldn't make up my mind what to do for fronts. Then I ran out of funding...lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Fronts really make that big of a difference? I'm still running the Big Horns cuz I couldn't make up my mind what to do for fronts. Then I ran out of funding...lol
they dig down and make ur motor work harder to push u thru the sand instead of floating , u wanna float !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts