Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acquired these on a trade from someone that wasnt sure what they had.
They are 2.5inch bodes
Exact same free length as whats on my xrs.
reservoirs are same length as my xrs but the indented line around them differ and the bottom cap is slightly different.
Whats got me puzzled is the secondary spring on the rear. shocks 001.jpg shocks 006.jpg shocks 002.jpg shocks 003.jpg shocks 004.jpg shocks 005.jpg shocks 001.jpg shocks 006.jpg shocks 002.jpg shocks 003.jpg shocks 004.jpg shocks 005.jpg shocks 001.jpg shocks 006.jpg shocks 002.jpg shocks 003.jpg shocks 004.jpg shocks 005.jpg
I have the complete set of 4 brand new if any one is interested in buying

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Looks like stock shocks for a maverick max well at least the springs not sure about the reservoir

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Same here…..first thoughts were Maverick Max….

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yup those are Max shocks
Hey Alex- The Max rides like a dream, but I am all for making it better.... have you messed with anything like a spring kit for them? Do they have different spring rates than the Maverick.....

Also I sent you that email the other day.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Yeah they are way heavier than a 2 seater. I haven't gone into one to see what's in it. 4 seater suspension has A LOT more forgiveness in it than a 2 seater. Any complaints what so ever?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yeah they are way heavier than a 2 seater. I haven't gone into one to see what's in it. 4 seater suspension has A LOT more forgiveness in it than a 2 seater. Any complaints what so ever?
No I absolutely love it. It is an amazing machine. Obviously it is big, but that hasn't ever been an issue as long as you plan ahead if you want to turn around you need a little more room. I can't believe how happy I am with it. Everything seems to work well together, even the clutch seems fine so far. I believe the tranny is geared lower...it sure feels like it anyway. I think that helps the clutch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts