Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no, you racist Paula Dean, Michael Richards lovin fools!!

WHITE powdercoated cage is right!!!

I finally finished adding, drilling and welding to my badass UTV Inc cage and dropped it off with Nick and Willie friday and picked it up saturday. Can you say fuggin fast service!!!!!!

next i will remove suspension and paint it all white, with red wheels. Then when i can get ahold of the 2014 white plastics i will order up a set.

i also picked up a small parker pumper, fan over ride kit, and rugged radio dash mount kit.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are you planning to change your plastics to the white & red?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Looks great Mike.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
you could go to Homie Depot and get Some Plasti Dip and Be WHITE today.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
That's a sweet cage. Did you say it started out as a UTV inc cage and you added to it? What all did you add?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you planning to change your plastics to the white & red?
change the yellow to white and wrap or paint the black to white.

That's a sweet cage. Did you say it started out as a UTV inc cage and you added to it? What all did you add?
drilled some holes for wires(then plated over the a-pillar ones), added mounts for GPS, rear view mirror, parker pumper, shoulder harness, lightbar, lightbar actuator.

all the tubing was done by UTV Inc, they even made a full roof bu i cut it in half so i could see better.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
change the yellow to white and wrap or paint the black to white.

drilled some holes for wires(then plated over the a-pillar ones), added mounts for GPS, rear view mirror, parker pumper, shoulder harness, lightbar, lightbar actuator.

all the tubing was done by UTV Inc, they even made a full roof bu i cut it in half so i could see better.
Hey Mike you you put a hinge on the front section of roof so its a flip top for Duning.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Did cut the roof like that for visibility?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did cut the roof like that for visibility?
yes, while dunning downhill i could not see the next dune and had to let off the gas. Now i HATE driving slow and i most always lead, so i had to fix my problem, by cutting the roof in half. I am a speed junkie and like to see what is comming ahead.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
oh ya low roofs ,sun visor roofs sucks for dunning fast,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts