Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked at both aluminum roofs. I dont see a major difference in them but I have not seen pictures side by side and do not have any experience with either roof. I do like the yellow Turnkey offers. Any opinions out there on which is a better roof or are they relatively the same?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
there both good roofs. just have to pick based on what you like, cost, shipping, your style.. i have heard no negatives, so its which you like best

·
Registered
853 Posts
The oem roof rocks, see my other post for pics. I love the look of it, I'm going to powder coat it black in a few weeks.

·
Registered
806 Posts
The oem roof rocks, see my other post for pics. I love the look of it, I'm going to powder coat it black in a few weeks.
The UTVinc roof is half the cost of oem even including shipping, and it already comes powder coated. Just put mine on yesterday. new roof.jpg

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I think the difference between the two are basically the mounting clamps. I already had a UTVinc from my Commander so I went ahead and used it. Both products are great & come from good companys. I would not get the oem roof after driving one in the mud & rain - they have no drip rail in front & all the rain water & mud runs right off the front and in your face where its not like that with the others.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the difference between the two are basically the mounting clamps. I already had a UTVinc from my Commander so I went ahead and used it. Both products are great & come from good companys. I would not get the oem roof after driving one in the mud & rain - they have no drip rail in front & all the rain water & mud runs right off the front and in your face where its not like that with the others.
what is the difference with the clamps?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
You'll have to check with Turnkey because I'm not 100% positive but I think T/K roof clamps are a bolt on billet clamp & UTV inc has a rubber linned band type clamp.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anybody have experience with both of these? I am wondering if either one rattles or is noisy at all.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well I ordered the T/K due to it looked like the width of it was a little more inset or flush with the roll cage. that being said I still have not had a shipping confirmation from them,I called and it seemed to me they were not stocking the products but build after order placed and I was told about 1 week, I really hope this is not one of those slow small companies with bad customer service. I also odered the T/K sport doors as well

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I ordered the T/K due to it looked like the width of it was a little more inset or flush with the roll cage. that being said I still have not had a shipping confirmation from them,I called and it seemed to me they were not stocking the products but build after order placed and I was told about 1 week, I really hope this is not one of those slow small companies with bad customer service. I also odered the T/K sport doors as well
I was thinking about getting their doors as well. Let me know how long it takes to get your stuff and also if you can, let me know how that roof turns out once you get it. If it rattles a lot when operating the maverick, not sure I want it.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I bought the turnkey roof. Got it in 5 days, yellow brightens the interior at night vs black
Bought the doors last week and there backed up, 2 more weeks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts