Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So took my new Mav. out last week for it's first run. I loved it. From past experiance on my RZR I had purchased bimini top and installed it. Seemed legit on the Mav. until I trailered it to our riding spot. All but to of the velcro fasteners had ripped out and it was barely hanging on. I have re sewn the top to the fasteners and will keep the bimini as a backup but want a hard roof for the next outing in Nov.

So heres my question: Who's got the best roof (in your opinions)?

I really like the Turn Key yellow roof (they make nice stuff) But I want to hear what others are/have used.

Price is important, the less I spend the better off I am. :)

Thanks.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Pro armor has the sickest looking roof out there.. And you can actually get it.. I hear guys still waiting on there turn key roof from months ago

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Pro armor has the sickest looking roof out there.. And you can actually get it.. I hear guys still waiting on there turn key roof from months ago
The Pro Armor soft top?

·
Banned
546 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I missed that one...that's pretty cool looking...what is the price on it?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Shoot him a text it was very well priced

·
Registered
42 Posts
UTV inc. I ride primarily in tight woods and the UTV inc roof only adds about 3/4" in height. It's also smooth on top so i can slide under low hanging branches and downed trees and when I get in an off camber situation and I'm leaned over against a tree with my cage it doesn't contact the roof as I slide by because the roof does not extend past the cage on the sides.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts