Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In between BKT 171 and System 3 XM310 35 inch and 18 inch wheels, Maverick Canam 2021.

Which is better and what do you guys recommend. I will be mostly doing mud/water rides and some trails. I am in Miami so not many trails unless you drive north.

·
Premium Member
7,716 Posts
Welcome from Surprise Arizona.

I don't know much about mud tires but before the tires you should get your ride correct, it looks low.

There are a dozen threads on it. Tim

·
Registered
980 Posts
BKT is a slightly better pure mud tire, the XM is a little better all around and better looking.
How about the Terminator 34 or 36 ? Great mud tire that is good for trail riding, clay roads, sand , hard pack pretty much everything in Florida
You may need a lift .....you’ll drag your belly and all 4 wheels will spin in most small holes now .....forget about climbing out of holes

good looking ride !!! Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very timely thread. I am also in the market for mud tires, and also in Florida. I have the stock Cryptid 30s on my XMR Max RR, and looking to go slightly bigger. I'll also lift it 3". The SuperAtv Intimadators 34s also look interesting, as they should be a bit more comfortable.
Any suggestions would be great!

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
980 Posts
The Intimidator's and Terminator's ride much better than the BKT's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts