Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
120hp adding OEM intercooler setup. So without any ECU changes I think adding intercooler override is my best option.

I see EVO and UTV inc have what looks to be very similar kits for around $100. Any other of good quality?

What makes them better versus the $35-50 kits? I see some of the cheaper kits do not have a relay built in...

What is everyone using on here?

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
EVO & UTV Inc. are both great Supporting Vendors. Stick with either. What makes them better is that they run them in their own cars, after testing them. Quality always has and always will cost. $50 is nothing. I run UTV Inc.'s fsn override kit, and it works well. EVO's 3R tune automatically turns on the intercooler fan as soon as you put it in drive, so I'm kind of covered both ways.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AA as in...? Was yours already intercooled and wanted it switch manually or 120 upgrade?

Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, so just to confirm you’re running intercooler/fan upgrade with stock ECU?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a 2020 120hp. I put the intercooler on and ran the switch because the fan won't turn on without an ecu flash. I ran mine to ignition power and leave the switch on all the time. I am running the ws170 tune on pv3 also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts