Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Vendor
6,221 Posts

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
hey Alex have you got the upper A arm brace yet?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Yup, finished them up last night. I should have them ready to go before Thanksgiving.

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
I think im going to go with the utv inc. kit, but I also want to order the turnket middle one piece bracket. so I guess im going to have a lil of all of the brands
I have a complete kit with everything. Its a three piece front gusset kit.

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
It's beefier. To all of my customers that run my current two piece kit they'll be able to get the 3rd piece for $50 shipped. The complete kit will go to $150 and include all the extra hardware needed.

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
I finally found your website. I will be ordering the front winch bumper because in my opinion you have the only good looking and beefy front bumper I jst ran across pics of it on the forum and I Want it!!
Wait till December, they'll go on special for all of the forum members

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
It's not going to bend the frame. At that point you have bigger problems on your hands, like how you're going to pay your medical bills and buy a new machine. My parts are designed to be strong but not over the top. UTV inc uses the same thickness and is the same thing Lansky runs on the Maverick I drove for a leg of Vegas to Reno.

You're forgetting that I own one and race one. I just don't make parts for these because it was the latest Can Am machine to hit the market. I probably have more hands on experience from a mechanical and racing standpoint than any other vendor on this forum. I build products that work, plain and simple.

· Vendor
6,221 Posts

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
You're right chromoly is stronger compared to equivalent thickness carbon steel. Some people think that chromoly is lighter it's not, you can just use less metal to get the same strength. Same reason I have a chromo roll cage on mine, but I was trying to save a lot more than 1 pound.

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
The third piece being built will kinda be a pain in the butt to install. You'll have to jack up the front end, take the drivers shock off at the bottom and slide it in. The front plate should go on without any problems.

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
Well there you go.
My turn key Will not fit without pilling the bumper. Maybe I can tweak it and get it in, but would rather not. Loose its strength.
Can you bend it by hand?

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
well Im prolly gunna go with the utv inc kit but I also want to get the center piece that turnkey sells . Call me Mr. overkill but I have a whole list of things I want to get for my maverick. I mite jst order all three kits and jst use the parts from each kit I like the best! my maverick will be the mixing pot of turnkey utvinc and ct parts along with some ebay special parts for the wow factor!!!
I have the upper piece that is beefy. You can get everything you want by ordering my gusset kit.

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
The large front gusset with the CT logo was modified to save some weight, its 3/16" thick.
The skinny piece is the rear brace, its 3/16" thick and come with new hardware.
The black piece was the test piece, it'll be 1/8" thcik. That's the overall shape of it but it has changed slightly but you can get an idea.
All three pieces will be powder coated and will come with new hardware where needed. 100% bolt on for $150

· Vendor
6,221 Posts
Price for the third piece will be $55 shipped. It goes between the upper control arms. Ill have pictures next week. All of my stuff is off getting powdered.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.