Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Alex makes a great product. TurnKey has also just started making a thicker front gusset as well.

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Wicked, I thought they just went to the 4130, and they were not out for sale yet? That'll be great if the ones I have are 4130.
They sell both now......look on your invoice. It should confirm which one you got. The new 4130 steel units are $44.95 and the original units are selling for $29.95.

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Exactly and its funny when you talk with someone that doesn't quite understand this principle.

Kinda like the trick question, which weighs more a pound of feathers or a pound of rocks!
ummm...the rocks?? :wink: I would rather get hit with the pound of feathers though!

Reactions: Jg-Gonzo

· Registered
7,381 Posts
:wink:Weight is a static measurement and "hitting" infers momentum would be part of the equation which would involve mass to determine damage from impact of hitting. So the two are clearly not the same. :crazy: :haha:
They both have the same mass (1 lb)....the difference is the density!

· Registered
7,381 Posts
yeah thats what I meant. Mass, weight & density are the 3 cousins and all related.
I thought that was earth wind and fire :cool2:

· Registered
7,381 Posts
So W.F.O which kit you going with, pillows or rocks?? LOL!
Any kit is better than none,
Alex is a very active member and have heard nothing but great things about him or his product.
I personally have Alex's kit along with the racing tie rods and rear radius rods and the fit, finish, and quality is great......I can't speak for the others but have heard good things about them as well.

· Registered
7,381 Posts
I installed mine with the OEM front bumper still on.....I now have a TurnKey UTV bumper and it would require removal of the bumper to install it. Nothing else needs to be removed to install any of the gusset parts....

· Registered
7,381 Posts

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Alex,

Do you have a pic of the 3rd piece installed. I have the other pieces in your gusset kit except the 3rd one. Just want to figure out based on where it is installed if I want it in black or yellow to match the other pieces. Also, how much is just the 3rd piece for us folks who all ready have your kit?

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks Alex......I will give you a call early next week to order one. What are your shop hours next week with the holidays and all?

Reactions: KRIS

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Ill be here Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday like normal, Ill be closed Thursday and Friday.

Thanks Kris
Thanks Alex...

Alex is one of the best in the business! His products are great and he's a great dude to work with!
AGREED....I have a bunch of his products and love all of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.