Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has prolly been asked before but I am going to ask it for my self. I see a few different front end gusset kits out there and they all seem to be different, Which one is the better choice?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm going with ct front and lower a arm..then turnkeys upper a arm.not sure who has the best I think they are all look like that are made well.I ordered CT's today.going to ordered turnkeys of he ever gets back to me:(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
546 Posts
I ordered Turn keys NEW Chomolly setup.. Looks great and killer price.. Both shipped for 90 bucks

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Not to side with any one manufacture however I bought a Turnkey front gusset and also bought a front UTV.inc one the UTV.inc one was way thicker so I went back and bought the kit from them and did the hole front end, good bevy duty gusset I would recomend there's.

·
Banned
546 Posts
i have the turnkey and i bent thme so now im going with CT. i use their tie rod and they hold up great all season.
can we see a pic of the bent one ?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Alex makes a great product. TurnKey has also just started making a thicker front gusset as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think im going to go with the utv inc. kit, but I also want to order the turnket middle one piece bracket. so I guess im going to have a lil of all of the brands

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the utv inc kit is the full 5 piece kit , there is nothing turnkey has that the kit doesn't

u can get just the 4 piece kit and the upper old bar can be added to the rear and the new thick one on the front , ull see what I mean when u get in there, lol

·
Banned
546 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have the UTV inc kit and it is beefy and comes with 5 separate pieces. Other than adjusting the holes on one piece the kit fits like a glove.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I think im going to go with the utv inc. kit, but I also want to order the turnket middle one piece bracket. so I guess im going to have a lil of all of the brands
that's why I'm going with CT'S front and lower A arm and gone with turkeys middle uppera arm I like to look at that one..that's if turnkey ever gets back to me..

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I've got the UTV Inc and very happy with it. I did have fit issue like desertdog but UTV inc took care of me. It's very thick steel.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
hey Alex have you got the upper A arm brace yet?

Yup, finished them up last night. I should have them ready to go before Thanksgiving.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts