Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My right rear CV is starting to make a clicking noise so I figure I better find some axles to change them out with. Who makes the best replacement axles?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
axles have little to do with a cv clicking. sounds like you lost grease or introduced dirt to the cv. Why spend the $$ on axle shafts when you dont need to.

·
Registered
410 Posts
axles have little to do with a cv clicking. sounds like you lost grease or introduced dirt to the cv. Why spend the $$ on axle shafts when you dont need to.
X2, what you describe sounds like a CV joint problem not axle problem.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should have been more clear. I know the problem is in the CV but I am looking for the complete axle assembly including CVs as I also heard about the stubs breaking. I want a replacement to take care of both problems.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
From what I understand Gorilla's new rear design is not breaking stubs and Im trying to get Cobra to redesign/change they're rear stub design since i've already broke one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have had a few issues with my Cobras but they have repaired them all under warranty just $50.00 plus shipping. They seem like good people. All my issues have been in the cv joints.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts