Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to go real big and lift the mav and throw some 34's underneath her. Just wondering what other tires there were out there besides the terminators? I really like the look of these tires but I do a fair amount of trail riding and was wondering if anyone had experience with these and this type of riding. Just worried its gonna be to aggressive for regular trail riding aka power sliding corners, driving trophy truck style etc. Any info would be much appreciated

·
Registered
668 Posts
If your more of a trail guy look at truck tires, they will ride smoother and last forever . But..... They are stiff and the side wall doesn't flex much on a light sxs. Terms don't have the greatest of manners at higher speeds and tend to wobble and wander around . Hope this helps and a 34 is a large meat u will notice the gearing power loss .

·
Registered
415 Posts
Im running 32" terms, I can get up to 55 to 60 (where Im comfortable with ) and they do flawlessly! ride smooth until that snatch a rut or dip. im very happy with them myself, not sure of any other 34" tires though, I do a lot of trail riding , hunting camp riding , and also back roads and gravel

·
Registered
42 Posts
The new 32" high lifter outlaw tires look pretty cool I believe there saying there tire is just as tall if not taller than the 34" terms! I'm running 30" outlaw radials and so far they have been excellent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts