Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna wrap my mav in America. Mostly the US flag. Maybe an eagle and some slodiers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
AMR I think there called on Ebay has tons of wraps

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah Proline wraps does some very nice stuff and they will do custom designs as well

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
New site coming online. We carry everything Pro line sales.
ProLine's website or your website? I didn't see anything listed on the ProLine website for a Can Am.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
how did they cover your yellow plastics? Are they fully wrapped or did you paint them first then wrap over them......I love the design and color of yours too! Can you give me a ballpark on what you paid too?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I black plasti dipped the whole car first and them applied the wrap over the top. The cost is up to Andrew. I know people who know people so I was one of the first to get one and I got the hookup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I black plasti dipped the whole car first and them applied the wrap over the top. The cost is up to Andrew. I know people who know people so I was one of the first to get one and I got the hookup

thanks man...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
This design is their std for the can-am Mav and they will do different color combo's, But they will do custom stuff as well.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
so any ballpark on price for the standard wrap for us non-connected folks :money:

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
this is thing is so dope I can't stand it. Where did your cage come from? I like it too!
Thanks man I appreciate it! A lot of time and hardwork has gone into the car I call BAIN. He's dark and evil at times with evil sense of humor.

The cage is from utvinc with utvinc doors and utvinc rear cage as well

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Heavy, I think $600?

Thanks.....putting yet another upgrade on my laundry list of wants......roof is on order and finally next up is the AREED dual rate shock package!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I have to stop reading this forum.... found one I like on ehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/CanAm-Can-Am-MAVERICK-Graphic-Kit-Wrap-B-A-W-Decal-Accessories-Checkered-Flag-/111312857192?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19eac36868&vxp=mtrbay.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts