Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry to ask questions that I know have been answered but would someone post or PM me a link to were to get some paddles.

I want 26" 8 paddle scats and buffs all on rims. And I'd like to get them ordered so I can get my inlaws who winter in AZ to bring them back to Alberta with them. Shipping tires is not something I enjoy paying for.

I only make it to St Anthonys, Idaho once a year, but knowing the mav will climb choke cherry is worth the tire investment.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Reactions: hb_hooligan

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I did. Didn't write down what wheel they are. I went with Tims recommendation.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Skats on reds is like having a blonde and brunet ! Best of both !

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Skats on reds is like having a blonde and brunet ! Best of both !
Like that TV commercial says. "AND is better than OR"
Who wants a Blonde or Brunette when you can have a Blonde AND Brunette!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
How much is a set of scats on reds from Tim? I got a chance to drive a maverick with scats on it this weekend and now I want a set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
684 Posts
How much is a set of scats on reds from Tim? I got a chance to drive a maverick with scats on it this weekend and now I want a set!

If you want that combo send Tyler with devious Powersports a pm. I got mine through him. Great guy to deal with and devious is from your state.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ok I will do that. I just saw them last weekend too it should of asked about scats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts