Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to throw on a 40" LED light bar on my Mav, can anyone share some experiences of the brand they bought, price, mounting kit and any other info? Not necessarily looking for the cheapest, but want a good quality very bright light bar.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got any group buys going on?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Im trying out a 40'' totron and its badass superbrite , and only $ 400, with wiring and mounts, ! ebay or theres a few guys selling them to

they have a website there commercial grade stuff ! totron.com

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. I will check em out!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have had multiple length of LED from these guys Trail Worthy Fab :: LED Light Bars :: Trail Series The 40" i have on the jeep will get transfered to the Canam! I have 3 years on it through brush, sand, rain, snow, ice, hail jumping whoops and everything else and in between it is very tough. Don't waste your money on Expense name brand lights for 1200+ this works just as good and just as bright if not brighter than other name brand!!! I also have 6" on my tactors and 12" on both three wheelers which have rolled fliped and crashed neve broke anyof them and all LED's still work, None have burned out!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ive been buying the plash (I think thats the name) used to buy the high dollar ones and decided to try this route, so far they are just as good and have had no problems out of them.

There is a local shop that started carrying them thats where I got them but they can be found on craigslist.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I do recommend rigid...Nice HIGH quality light....

·
Registered
448 Posts
Single or double row?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts