Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol hey guys I caint wait any longer....Im like a kid on xmas where are they ...If people have them can u post real pics? thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
probably hung up in customs......BRP announced the opening of the new Rotax engine plant in Mexico today.......with the engines and the machine all built in Mexico things may start moving along........

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
probably hung up in customs......BRP announced the opening of the new Rotax engine plant in Mexico today.......with the engines and the machine all built in Mexico things may start moving along........
Seriously...there goes the Rotax engine quality....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats strange since all the Mav's have been assembled in Mex.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seriously...there goes the Rotax engine quality....

The new facility in Santiago de Queretaro will oversee production of PWCs and engines for off-road vehicles

Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP) has opened its new plant in Mexico for the manufacture of personal watercraft and engines for off-road vehicles.

Located around 200km northwest of Mexico City, the new facility in Santiago de Queretaro is now home to the assembly of Rotax engines for its Can-Am off-road vehicles. The company says it plans to move assembly of some of its Sea-Doo branded products to the facility by 2015.

Once complete, the US$100m project will employ around 1,100 workers and meet Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification on behalf of the US Green Building Council.

"Mexico is a competitive global product delivery hub for BRP, thanks to the commitment, dedication and good work of all our employees,” says BRP president and CEO José Boisjoli in a statement.

"We believe that through a combination of Mexico’s outward-looking trade strategy based on its diversified network of trade agreements and BRP’s export business model, we can compete more effectively in various markets and continue to grow our volumes.”

BRP has had operations in Mexico since 2001, with a facility in Ciudad Juarez where Can-Am all-terrain and side-by-side vehicles are built. The Juarez facility employs more than 1,250 people.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Back to the OP. Post up about your Xxc's!! How do you like them? Pro's and cons? does 4" really make that big of difference?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I chose the Xxc so that I could haul it in my truck. We have about 350 miles on ours now with about half woods/desert and half sand. A very nice machine but Can Am should have insulated the cup holders. Great ride and fantastic hill climbing in sand.

·
Registered
640 Posts
What size truck Gerry? I measured my F350 long bed and it might fix width wise, but close. And rear wheels would be sitting on the tail gate I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts