Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts from china? Assembled in mexico? Tires aired up in USA? Funded by Canada?

Who knows where this thing is built?

I would personally like to kick someone in the dik.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Dude, what has you machine been down for like 8 business hours? I know it sucks but you probably need too chill a bit. It could be worse, you could be like that rest of us that will not even get ours for another month at best. If there is one thing that is proven on a Can-Am it is the motor, so it sucks if there is actually something wrong with yours but I am sure they will get it sorted out.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hecho in Mexico.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
The Mavericks are assembled in Juarez Mex. The plant is 3 miles south of El Paso Tx just over the boarder.
Jeez Jaurez thats a Rough Mutha Effer. People cant focus on working when there in the middle of a Nasty Drug Cartel feud. Shit that place is Dangerous. :shocked:

·
Registered
711 Posts
here is where the can-am commander and mavericks are stacked. i have been here to this shipping yard before, so i knew where it was. this is right across the border from where they are built. they are built in meyheeco with foreign and domestic parts. thank you google maps and google earth for the snap shots

·
Registered
528 Posts
Now that the Canadian buyers and anybody east of the rockies knows where to go... I could see a joint raid over the border to get the long promised units in their hands ;)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
They need to hire some smarter truck drivers. They too dumb to open the map all the way and only see half the us, the western half.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts