Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you have found... I want to buy new wheels and tires but I want a killer deal! Also what tires would you recommend for the mountains ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Rocky Mountain ATV, in Payson Utah is the best place around me to buy tires, i've bought several tire and wheel packages from them and they're great to deal with for mountain riding I would personally run either a 28 or 30 inch original Big Horn on a 14" wheel like the msa m20 they're a very tough tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not much help eh?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
725 Posts
Rocky Mountain for sure, Id say BH,Rocktanes and dominators 30" cant get the doms from them though

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THis is the combo i want but cant find them

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I wanna do the STI Roctane XD Radial ATV Tire 28x10-14 tires.. Bad Idea to do all four the same size ?

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
We sell No Limit Wheels and STI Rocktane XD tires. We also guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet. Plus when you buy both tires and wheels at the same time we will mount them free.

Give us a call at 1-888-459-4080. Our first available agent will be happy to assist you.
Do you guys sell HiPer wheels also?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I have always had great luck with discount tires. roll in with a flat, they fix and wont charge me most times, need air, its done, rotations, great great service and well beyond the sell. get in there system with a set and you will find the service is outstanding

·
Registered
70 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts