Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
I'm looking for one!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for an older X3 Max, preferably 2017 - 2018 in the west coast. Don't care if it has a long list of mods or none at all. I just need something that I put gas into and it gets me and 3 others from A to B off road. Budget: $20-$22k

Inventory seems low everywhere I check for the west coast. ATV Trader, Ebay, OfferOp, Facebook are places I've checked. Somehow there are a lot in Florida and not much in west coast lol.

Any recommendations on where to look?

·
Registered
697 Posts
As bad as I hate to say it but Facebook marketplace is the best place it seems anymore. I avoid actually scrolling the timeline on facebook but I'll jump on and go straight to marketplace.

·
Registered
I'm looking for one!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually found one on KSL but it ended up being a DS when it was listed as an RS. So close!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I just need something that I put gas into and it gets me and 3 others from A to B off road
Kinda sounds like a DS would be right up your alley?? Wouldn't think you would need an RS for this,,, certainly not at 20-22 price point?

·
Registered
I'm looking for one!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kinda sounds like a DS would be right up your alley?? Wouldn't think you would need an RS for this,,, certainly not at 20-22 price point?
I will be using it in the sand dunes so the extra width should help a bit with stability. A used 2017 Max X3 RS sells for around that point so it would be a fair price. Factors like mods and usage can ofc make the price go up.

·
Registered
2021 xds turbo rr
87 Posts
Maverick x3 groups on Facebook. They are loaded with older machines, and some of them are pretty slick for the price

1 - 12 of 12 Posts