Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets keep track and see where dealers have received mavericks. If I could find one not so far away I would be all over it.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone know of dealers on the east side getting any?

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
Most are going west to Southern California and Az probably due to the fact they are built for the open riding areas out west and not the tight places back east. After all this is overwelming XP territory.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I seen that one was delivered in Georgia but I ain't sure

·
Registered
649 Posts
Most are going west to Southern California and Az probably due to the fact they are built for the open riding areas out west and not the tight places back east. After all this is overwelming XP territory.
So is the East Coast... Can Am really underestimated that fact...Seems everyone here rides or wants a XP....

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I come from a xp and the trails I ride I never had a problem with the xp's size

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
If you go to Glamis on a big weekend there are 1000 of UTVs running around and most of those are XPs. It used to be Rhino territory but now it is rzr-s and XPs. You see a commander once and a while. Now if you look at those who ride the desert only and not Glamis the numbers are high hundeds in Ca but still dominated by rzr. I guess Can Am wants to hit that market hard. Beside it is peak riding season for us now. You guys are huddled around the heater right about now...lol

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you go to Glamis on a big weekend there are 1000 of UTVs running around and most of those are XPs. It used to be Rhino territory but now it is rzr-s and XPs. You see a commander once and a while. Now if you look at those who ride the desert only and not Glamis the numbers are high hundeds in Ca but still dominated by rzr. I guess Can Am wants to hit that market hard. Beside it is peak riding season for us now. You guys are huddled around the heater right about now...lol
Lol the weather ain't that bad, I ride year around. Calling for 50 degree weather for the holidays, probably be another ride I miss while mavericks sit on dealer floors out west

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
temps

Lol the weather ain't that bad, I ride year around. Calling for 50 degree weather for the holidays, probably be another ride I miss while mavericks sit on dealer floors out west
50 degrees? Damn that is cold..lol Its 76 degrees in Glamis damn near perfect weather, sorry guys but even in Az it is warmer than 50 degrees....lol

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
50 degrees? Damn that is cold..lol Its 76 degrees in Glamis damn near perfect weather, sorry guys but even in Az it is warmer than 50 degrees....lol
Lol you haven't lived until you take off on a big ride in 40 degree weather get lost and the temperature drop 30 degrees and snow. Talk about miserable, snow freezing on the windshield or should I say half windshield in my case lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts